Monday, October 12, 2009

More Steps Towards Globalizartion

actually, i posted this because i want to share you my ideas about globalization.
this is my essay paper in english iv.

-------------------
More Steps to Globalization

Most of us do not know what “ Globalization” really means. Some says it is about the advancement in technology, while others say that this merely talks about the Modern Era. But what does this Globalization really means? As for Wikipedia, Globalization describes an ongoing process by which regional economies, societies, and cultures have become integrated through a globe-spanning network of exchange.

People around the world are more connected to each other than ever before. Information and money flow quicker than ever. Products produced in one part of a country are available to the rest of the world. It is much easier for people to travel, communicate and do business internationally. But as a regular teenager, how can I be a part of this phenomenon? What are the steps I should accomplish in contributing to this event? I think, I am not just aware of the things that I am doing which is in fact, a part of this occurrence. Using the computer and knowing the innovations around us from the internet which industrially speaking helps the companies and other business sectors in promoting their products, next one is texting using my cell phone which in fact as times goes by ,gives the telecom companies the ideas in making their services better , next is availing goods and services from different stores/stalls which helps in uplifting our economic status, next, giving such opinions ( like answering surveys from fast food chains like Jolibee, Max’s and KFC) which helps them in making their foods and services better. Technology has now created the possibility and even the likelihood of a global culture. The Internet, fax machines and satellites have swept away the old national cultural limits. Factually speaking , I cannot really utter if this is “globalization” , but this is what I think and what I believe based from my own understanding .

Lets go with another topic in relation to this subject, I believe that there are advantages and disadvantages regarding Globalization. This trend lowers costs as efficiencies are gained through competition among business sectors, making lower prices at your local market while increasing the variety and quality of goods and services available. BUT, as Innovations appear, wastage of resources occur and increasing number of criminal activities.

I think in true fair Globalization there would be a sense of World Community and love for each other , where no one feels left out or neglected where everyone is values and worth is measured equally. As a local teenager, it is hard for me to technically explain the branches, principles, techniques and other things about this occurrence, but there is one thing I would like to stress out. Globalization will be accomplished, If we, the basic unit of this community, do not exist.

No comments: