Thursday, September 17, 2009

Stressful Days

From the title itself.

yes, currently , at this very moment, im stressed out.

Imagine, you are the PRESIDENT of the Students Council High School Department, then you are the reigning first honor in the class , then almost everybody in the Campus asked help from you. These jobs given to me makes my life a living hell.

Sometimes , i ts very annoying. All the people who surrounds you expect something from you , they think you are perfect that you cannot commit any mistakes . So thinking all of these burdens me. I cannot give time for myself even.I wish im just a simple girl, w/c is unnoticed and common.

But in behind in all of these, i am thankful, because whenever i see worthless persons around possessing a really bad attitude, i can proudly say to them “ at least ako may pinagaralan at may kwenta sa lipunang ito. Eh ikaw?wala ngang patutunguhan buhay mo e? isa ka lamang salot sa pagunlad ng ekonomiya ng bansa .” yeah. Sounds bad. But it makes me comfortable when i say those words to the chosen inefficient persons. :DD

I am also thankful because god has given me plenty of talents. Music, sports etc. I love playing the drums , guitar , piano , flute. I am a player of volleyball , and badminton. It sounds like im a show-off , but i just want to share my happiness to you.

Currently, im a Fourth Year student from School of Our Lady of La Salette. and this is . Marantan , Roxelle Jamila Morales. ;))

So, i gotta go. I have my exams pa tom!

ciao.

No comments: